Congratulations Finland - same sex marriage is finally possible! To help you celebrate the upcoming weddings of the rainbow people Vincent created a special -25% discount for Säihkyturpa & Nelson. It's valid until next Saturday, so hurry up and place your orders!
Säihkyturpa is the creation of Joonas Rinta-Kanto, a Finnish comic writer/illustrator. The famous spirit animal appears in the comic Fok_It spreading love to everyone on Mondays through its mystical rainbow-horn. Help bring good things to the day when workplaces need it the most by wearing FatCloth Säihkyturpa in your pocket. Do this and you'll notice people smiling a bit more often.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature