A multipurpose pocket square in light blue. While on a camping trip just about anything might happen. You've seen Brokeback Mountain, right? Better come prepared with the perfect tool for helping you pitch that tent. If things get tough, just use it to tap some sweat off your brow and you are good to go for another try. If your FatCloth Pekka should get dirty, just drop it into the laundry bin with your T-shirts and what not. It's made of durable microfibre cloth and can take repetitive cycles like a man.
Whether you are cruising for leisure, appreciate fine design or bow to the pioneering work Tom of Finland has done to empower the global gay community - no one should question your motives and everyone should envy you eye for donning something so spectacularly awesome.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature