A multipurpose pocket square in red and pink. FatCloth for Moomin - Carousel. The exquisite illustration of this pocket square is based on Tove's original black and white graphics drawn for the novel Moominpappa's Memoirs. At this scene Muddler is enjoying his ride on the carousel with Mymble and her children. He is looking a bit off, so hopefully he's carrying a hankie in the pocket.
When showing up at the most important party of the year always remember to come prepared as you'll never know what might happen during the evening. With this eye catching FatCloth in your pocket you will surely handle any situation with confidence - like a true gentleman.
- Square Facts
- Square Care
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature if necessary