FatCloth for Moomin - Sea. The artwork of this marvellous pocket square is based on Tove Jansson's original black and white graphics drawn for a great adventure story "The Exploits of Moominpappa". In this chapter Moominpappa is travelling in Fredrikson's amphibious ship underneath the waves listening to the fish talking. The colors for this FatCloth have been chosen by Leena Kangaskoski from design agency Aivan.
You may not have an amphibious ship, but you'll probably have all sorts of modern gadgets to care for. Whether sunglasses, smartphones or camera lenses - the microfibre fabric all our pocket squares is made of is perfect for keeping those delicate surfaces clean and shiny.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature