A multipurpose pocket square in yellow, orange, deep blue & purple tones. FatCloth for Moomin Observatory. What is Sniff looking at through the telescope? Is that a stain on the glass or a huge red comet rushing towards Moominvalley? Find out more from Tove Jansson's original story Comet in Moominland.
Whether it's the professor's reading glasses, microscope or something a lot bigger, it's always a good idea to keep your lenses free of obscuring particles. FatCloth is more than your average clothing accessory; of course it looks good in the pocket, but you can also use it for many other purposes - like wiping stains off those delicate surfaces.
If you'd rather explore the deeps seas instead of high skies, then go and see the new FatCloth Dive too!
- Square Facts
- Square Care
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature if necessary