Vincent is no less than a father character and inspirator of FatCloth. He is a spectacular example of gentleman’s embodiment and not tied to any particular era in the history nor the future.
As timeless he is, so is the Fatcloth signature pattern Vincent. Light blue drops on pure white background symbolize the calmness and dignity we all need to be able to face and overcome the challenges of a modern society, and rise above awkward situations in our lives. As fashion changes over time, being a gentleman will always stay fashionable!
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature