Vincent felt kaleidoscopic when he first saw the FatCloth Autumn & Winter 2017/18 Collection. Such diversity of colors and graphics but at the same time a strange underlying sensation of uniformity to bind it all together. That's the Colour Wheel Collection for you in a nutshell.
FatCloths Ranbir & Sanjay draw their inspiration from the Decorative India theme - something that is both timeless and trending at the same time. Call that a paradox if you like. Ranbir's set of colors scale from cool reds to blue with violets in between. You just cannot go wrong with a palette like that. Combine that with a stylish repetitive pattern and you have chosen a friend for life.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature