Vincent felt kaleidoscopic when he first saw the FatCloth Autumn & Winter 2017/18 Collection. Such diversity of colors and graphics but at the same time a strange underlying sensation of uniformity to bind it all together. That's the Colour Wheel Collection for you in a nutshell.
The wildest pair of the bunch, FatCloths Piet & Claude are inspired by the Artist theme of the AW17&18 season and feature brush stroke styled patterns that surely grab the attention when worn against darker backgrounds. Piet is the brighter one of the two with the combination of electric blue, pink & coral orange on dark plum. With this much contrast you are bound to be noticed wherever you may roam. Wear this at night and even the astronauts might spot you.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature