The FatCloth Spring & Summer 2017 Collection bears the name Safari Summer. Whether you sport your sunglasses at Miami beach or polish the lens of your Leica in Serengeti always remember to bring a genuine FatCloth with you. On the hottest days when the humidity really kicks in it's great for tapping that old forehead too. And remember to hydrate in style as well!
The colors in FatCloths Pierre & Yves are classic combinations that work well with most outfits. Red & blue Pierre works well when you want to play it safe and choose something that looks good in the pocket of blue, gray or brown suit or if you want to don the colors of the British, French or US flags for a special occasion. Yves has a similar color set than our classic Charles Blue with a stylised cottage garden motif. It stands out well from the pocket of darker outfits.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature