A nature themed multipurpose pocket square design in teal with rose, navy and cornflower blue accents. FatCloth Oula features a stylised version of a bluethroat, the provincial bird of Lapland. Its suit of feathers is a bright spot of colour in the otherwise barren Northern landscape. The graphic details of Oula are inspired by the sketchbook drawings made by historical explorers and scientists. The motto of Oula is: "Keep up the spirit of discovery and shine bright even in the blandest of environments and you will be remembered."
The pattern Oula was custom designed for FatCloth by illustrator/graphic designer Mikko Walamies, the artist behind distinctive visual imagery of the games Rolando, Okabu & Seabeard and of course our super popular FatCloth Esko.
Check out more of Mikko's work at http://cargocollective.com/mikkowalamies
- Square Facts
- Square Care
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature if necessary