The Musashi pattern is named after the famous Japanese swordsman and ronin Miyamoto Musashi (1584 - 1645), who was renowned through stories of his excellent swordsmanship in numerous duels. The legend tells he always held a piece of traditional Japanese cloth in his pocket to wipe off the blood of his fallen foes from his katana after the battle.
This elegant FatCloth will also keep your modern office katana clean and yourself looking smart and feeling confident during the duels of the 21st century.
Musashi is also available in Blue!
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature