Joseph Thompson was a huge fan of butterflies. He did't collect them and pin them to boards because he valued life too much. He just gazed and admired their colorful beauty. Having chased the winged critters on the meadows of Ireland for years he wanted to try something revolutionary that would make the butterflies come to him – not vice versa. Joseph invented the reverse camouflage; clothes made of patterned colors mimicking the seasonal flowers’ hues. The idea worked and became a huge success. Hence the summer camo patterns of FatCloth Joseph featuring layered FatCloth signature drops that resemble petals. Wear this on hot summer evening and see if the most beautiful of butterflies will come to you. Remember to watch out for wasps!
FatCloth Joseph is also available in Sky color.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature