A multipurpose pocket square in blue and yellow. FatCloth for Moomin - Hat. The design of this colourful pocket square is based on Tove Jansson's original black and white graphics drawn for the novel Finn Family Moomintroll. The scene pictures the Wizard sitting on the surface of the moon donning his new hat weary of his 300-year search for the King Ruby. The colouring work fit for FatCloth has been done by Leena Kangaskoski from design agency Aivan.
Whether it's a new hat, suit or shirt that asks for something a little extra - FatCloth Hat works really well in bringing the look together. The versatile light & dark blue areas combined with the yellow, pink and orange details give you plenty of options for different folding styles.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature