Vincent felt kaleidoscopic when he first saw the FatCloth Autumn & Winter 2017/18 Collection. Such diversity of colors and graphics but at the same time a strange underlying sensation of uniformity to bind it all together. That's the Colour Wheel Collection for you in a nutshell.
FatCloths Fabien & Delbard are the darkest designs of the collection. These two bear patterns drawn from midnight garden & floral covers themes. The colour set of Fabien has a forbidden scent to it, something you might smell behind the heavy velvet curtains of a Parisian burlesque house. God only knows what you might be searching there. Better take a FatCloth with you just in case.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature