The FatCloth Spring & Summer 2017 Collection bears the name Safari Summer. Whether you sport your sunglasses at Miami beach or polish the lens of your Leica in Serengeti always remember to bring a genuine FatCloth with you. On the hottest days when the humidity really kicks in it's great for tapping that old forehead too. And remember to hydrate in style as well!
FatCloths Helmut and Emil are the boldest choices of this collection. The intensive background colors of forest green and dark blue will definitely show out from the pocket of lighter shirts or suits. The bird detailing will make a nice conversation opener when your companion gazes your square with admiration. Vincent tips off that the trendy greens will be a sure hit this season.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature