In Hebrew Daniel means ”God is my judge”. FatCloth Daniel, however, has little to do with religion. Daniel is named after a paperboy that worked in New York City during the great depression in the early 1930’s. The polite little newsvendor everyone only knew by his first name delivered the news good and bad and witnessed the reactions of his readers. He always carried a clean hankie in his shoulder bag for the ones needing to wipe their tears when the bad news hit. The "Angel of Wall Street" some called him but no one knows for sure where he ended up when the markets finally turned. We wish to honour his humane approach towards fellow people by introducing a pin dot patterned FatCloth Daniel. May it be used in times of joy and sorrow.
The FatCloth Daniel is first of our squares that has a colored flip side and is also available in Platinum.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature