A multipurpose pocket square in orange with white detailing. Butrus is a pattern named after a mullah who lived by the river Tigris under the Mesopotamian rule around 600 BC. During scorching Mid-Eastern summers he carried a peace of patterned turban cloth for wiping off perspiration pouring into his eyes during his worships with fellow believers. This cloth was later found by archeologists in near mint condition at an excavation site in Iraq.
This historical pattern is now available as FatCloth for modern men of influence in their time of need. When the situation gets heated more than needed – remember to carry a Butrus to keep your cool up.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature