A multipurpose pocket square in multicolor. Vincent felt kaleidoscopic when he first saw the FatCloth Autumn & Winter 2017/18 Collection. Such diversity of colors and graphics but at the same time a strange underlying sensation of uniformity to bind it all together. That's the Colour Wheel Collection for you in a nutshell.
The wildest pair of the bunch, FatCloths Claude & Piet are inspired by the Artist theme of the AW17&18 season and feature brush stroke styled patterns that surely grab the attention when worn against darker backgrounds. Claude is the lightest one with plenty of hues to choose from if you feel like matching your square to tie, shirt, belt, socks, bowtie, phone cover, eyeglass frames or something else with nice colours.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature