A space themed multipurpose pocket square design in yellow to blue gradient. FatCloth Esko with its dreamlike nightly sky view actually double-functions as a star map of the northern hemisphere. So wherever you might roam, you won’t get lost even in the darkest of hours. Inspired by the famous Finnish Professor of Astronomy Esko Valtaoja this "metallic" pattern is the perfect conversation opener among people looking for answers from the universe surrounding us.
The pattern Esko was custom designed for FatCloth by the creative genius illustrator/graphic designer Mikko Walamies. The man behind the distinctive visual imagery of games such as Rolando, Okabu & Seabeard. See Mikko's latest FatCloth design Oula as well!
Check out more of Mikko's work at http://cargocollective.com/mikkowalamies
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature