A multipurpose pocket square in peach and maroon with light green and red detailing. FatCloth for Moomin - Treasure. The graphics of this pretty pocket square are based on Tove's original black and white drawings from the book Finn Family Moomintroll. In their special thicket hideout Thingumy & Bob show Moomintroll the gem they bought from the Groke with the Wizard's old hat. The peachy pastel colour pallet for this design is the work of Leena Kangaskoski from design agency Aivan.
As Thingumy & Bob were comforting Moomintroll by sharing their secret, a gentleman should always carry a hankie with him in case he should come across a lady in distress. The FatCloth truly has many uses and as many reasons to belong in a modern gentleman's wardrobe.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature