Vincent felt kaleidoscopic when he first saw the FatCloth Autumn & Winter 2017/18 Collection. Such diversity of colors and graphics but at the same time a strange underlying sensation of uniformity to bind it all together. That's the Colour Wheel Collection for you in a nutshell.
FatCloths Sanjay & Ranbir draw their inspiration from the Decorative India theme - something that is both timeless and trending at the same time. Both feature paisley styled traditional patterns that never go out of style. The orange & dark blue combination of Sanjay is discrete but hints of the wearer's refined taste. The bright details take care that this gem does not get lost even in the darkest of pockets.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• White backside with signature corner pocket
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature