A multipurpose pocket square in light blue colours. FatCloth for Moomin Dive. This wonderful scene from the story Comet in Moominland depicts Moomintroll diving into the sea to search for pearls.
If you come across something very dear and delicate, you should take good care of it. You can make a bundle from the FatCloth to stash those valuable objects for safe keeping. For example that precious watch at the airport security check. A genuine FatCloth is made of microfibre cloth making it the perfect tool for wiping fingerprints off delicate surfaces or even polishing that pearl you might find from the bottom of the sea one day.
Visit FatCloth for Moomin Observatory to find out what else is good to wipe with a genuine FatCloth.
- Square Facts
- Square Care
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature if necessary