A multipurpose pocket square in lime and forest green. Some time in the late 1800´s Ireland reigned a fierce brawler called Stanley ”Dead-Eye” Morgan. The wee man dominated boxing rings around the islands knocking out men twice his size with lightning fast jabs and deadly uppercuts. Vicious as he was, he never forgot the courtesy of being a gentleman.
Stanley always carried a piece of rag cloth with him, where he collected the loose teeth of his opponent after a bout. He passed the ivory jewels to his opponent’s corner man with sincere condolences. A little swag to carry around and protect your sunglasses is just one the possible use cases for a genuine microfiber FatCloth.
- The Facts
- Care Instructions
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature