A polka dot multipurpose pocket square pattern in navy blue. ”Simplicity is a necessity” is a phrase originated by Sir Earl Dickens, a college professor in the late 1800’s. In addition to his vast academic work, he was a true professional when ladies were concerned. A story tells that once he managed to seduce the queen herself by offering her a handkerchief at the time of distress.
Simple is the pattern of the FatCloth Earl, which will suit just about any look on any carrier. Use it with caution – you never know what doors it may open!
Earl is also available in Red!
- Square Facts
- Square Care
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature if necessary