A multipurpose pocket square in pin striped white. The Bernie pattern is designed to portray wealth and authority. It has been named after a day-trader that almost knocked down a well-known Swiss investment bank in the late 80’s. The story tells that once caught trying to destroy documents linking him to the biggest scam of the decade – Bernie reached his pocket for a handkerchief, wiped some sweat off his neck and forehead and said to the security guard handcuffing him ”Can’t blame one trying, only the one getting caught – right?”
Preferred by controversial leaders and men of influence the classic pinstripe pattern pimped up with the FatCloth signature style drop outline is the choice for people that want to keep their cool up in times when the stock markets keep crashing.
Bernie is also available in Grey!
- Square Facts
- Square Care
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature if necessary