A multipurpose pocket square in yellow, blue and teal. FatCloth for Moomin - Lighthouse. The original black & white graphics used for making this design are lent from Tove Jansson's book Moominpappa’s Memoirs. In this scene Moominpappa meets the Island Ghost. It turns out that she apparently isn't particularly good at haunting.
It hardly matters whether you are already good at what you do or just practising. As long as you pull it through with confidence and act like a gentleman you can't go all wrong. The ghost had her sheet to hide under and you have this FatCloth to tap off the sweat from your brow if things get too hectic.
- Square Facts
- Square Care
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature if necessary