A multipurpose pocket square in yellow, green & orange. FatCloth for Moomin - Angler. The original image behind the captivating scene reveals something that is hidden from this beautiful pocket square design. What on earth has Snufkin caught with his fishing rod amongst the reeds? You can find the full story from Tove Jansson's classic story Moominsummer Madness.
Whether you are fishing for a monster perch or that once in a lifetime deal it's always good to bring a FatCloth with you as you might stumble into situations most unexpected. With the right tools at hand, you are prepared to handle just about anything that gets hooked in the business end of your line.
- Square Facts
- Square Care
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature if necessary