A multipurpose pocket square in green with white and red detailing. FatCloth for Moomin - Garden. The illustration of this beautiful pocket square is based on Tove's original black and white graphics drawn for the book Moominsummer Madness where Moomintroll takes a breather at his usual spot beside a pond. The transformation of this artwork into color is the work of talented Leena Kangaskoski from design agency Aivan.
On those hot summer days when the humid air stands still, one can make good use of a pocket square such as FatCloth Garden. There's hardly a more stylish tool to tap off those beads off sweat from one's brow.
- Square Facts
- Square Care
• Size: 30x30cm
• Fabric: 185 g/m2, silky & smooth microfiber (80% polyester, 20% polyamide)
• Rolled hem, decorative stitching on the edge
• Signature corner pocket on backside
• Machine washable (40°C, wash with similar colors)
• Wash with similar colors
• Do not bleach
• Do not tumble dry
• Iron with low temperature if necessary